Awards and Accolades
JCEconomics.com has earned a remarkable reputation in the industry over the years, with a consistent record of awards and accolades. The success of the center is a result of the continuous hard work and dedication of Mr. Anthony Fok, the Principal Economics tutor, who strives to deliver high-quality education to his students. JCEconomics.com expresses their sincere gratitude towards all the parents, students, and partners who have shown unwavering support and loyalty to the center.
The achievements and recognitions received by JCEconomics.com reflect their commitment towards excellence in education. The center is dedicated to providing the best possible learning experience for their students and has consistently delivered outstanding results. Mr. Anthony Fok, being an expert in the field of Economics, has made a significant contribution to the education industry and has been recognized for his exceptional teaching skills.
JCEconomics.com acknowledges the fact that the support and cooperation of all stakeholders, including parents, students, and partners, are essential for the success of the center. Therefore, the center endeavors to maintain a strong relationship with its stakeholders and constantly seeks to improve its services.
- Guest speaker on ‘MediaCorp Channel 5’ TV Programme “The 5 Show” about tuition and enrichment classes in Singapore.
- Featured on ‘The Sunday Times‘ newspapers as an “Economics tutor who puts theory into practice”.
- Featured on ‘The Sunday Times’ newspapers for “inspiring students with his zeal for economics”
- Featured on ‘TODAY‘ newspapers for his views on “staying ahead of the academic race”.
- Featured on “The New Paper” as a “tutor with a passion for Economics”.
- Featured on ‘MyPaper‘ and ‘The Straits Times‘ newspapers for his views on the GCE ‘A’ level Economics ten-year-series, a compilation of Cambridge past years’ examination papers and worked solutions.
- Featured on ‘Singapore Business Review‘ magazine as a “top tutor who brings economics theories to life”.
- Featured on ‘Today’s Parents‘ magazine for “educating the new generation using unique teaching methodology.
- Featured on ‘8-Days’ and ‘I-Weekly Magazine’ as a tutor who “motivates students to become investors and thinkers”.
- Featured on “Popular Club Magazine” on “How to Master GCE ‘A’ Level Economics”.
- Fellow of The College of Teachers, Institute of Education, London, for individuals who have made a significant contribution to educational literature or to educational management at a senior level.
- First Economics tutor to set a new Singapore record “Author of most number of A-level Economics books” in the Singapore Book of Records (SBOR) 2015.
- Registered with the Ministry of Education (MOE), Singapore.